CAN MAN REALLY BE YOUR HELPER?




Some times in our lives,we feel empty or in need, a feeling of helplessness which is a product of either present challenges or past regrets.

The mistake most people make is first looking outside them for help,when the real solution is within them.

Many people are comfortable putting their burdens on others to a point of having unnecessary emotional attachments with people.

Some embarked on an endless search for a Messiah(Saviour). Someone who will save them from whatever mess they are in.
The truth is Nobody can play the role of a messiah in your life. In this context, You are your own messiah,
You are a product of your yesterday's choices and decisions.
You have the responsibility to make things work out in your life.

People tend to take emotionally weak people for granted. Its too risky to have a weak mind,

If you want to live long on this planet, You have to build your mind to a place where nothing moves you, If not you will keep operating a lot of victim cycles in your life.
I mean consciously taking control of the components of your mind.
Your emotions,intellect, will,memory, imaginations.

Your emotion .I.e seat of feelings,
Your intellect I.e seat of thinking,this is where you rationalize things,
Your will I.e seat of choice
Your memory I.e seat of remembrance
Imagination I.e seat of mental pictures

Some people will only "love you" as much as they can use you.
Their loyalty ends where the benefit stops.

Never give anyman your 100% trust. Be transparent in your dealings but always remember that "man is an imperfect being".
Though as long as you are alive you will need people but that is not the same as putting all your burdens on men.

If you rest fully on a man, the day he gets tired of carrying you and decides to shift away,your fall will be so great.

There's a limit to how much people can carry you.
Stand up and take full responsibility for your life, actions,feelings.

The power to change that situation is inside of you, look within and reach out for the answer.

The reins of this life are controlled from the heart, atimes we ourselves need change- CHANGE that comes from within! Our beliefs and perception about life.

When you change on the inside life outside will adjust accordingly.

The answers are with YOU!
I mean YOU! Not anyone else!

When a man helps you take it as a bonus
Can a man really help you?


No comments: